The doll is done - you can see her above, her name is Beryl and I even made her a little friend, who's name is Clo. I still have to make her some clothes and get a doll sling figured out so I'll post about her in more detail then
This was so fun and I am so proud of my very first quilt - more details in my next post.
Makeup bags: maybe a couple of these boxy little pouches from Three Bears or this box bag tutorial from Drago[knit]fly -
huh, I cannot remember who I was going to make these for, oh well, they are off the list!
Car organizer - I started it but it got removed from the list so I'll post about it when I finish it.
Car garbage - not done yet
(3) Cookbook and Cooking DVD and Apron - scratched the DVD and apron, added T-shirts, none of it done
3) Fabric necklace using a tutorial from Froogal And artsy clutch ( Bend-the-Rules Sewing: The Essential Guide to a Whole New Way to Sew )done and I love them!
Woolen leaf scarf (Sewing Green: 25 Projects Made with Repurposed & Organic Materials Plus Tips & Resources for Earth-Friendly Stitching) or Corsage scarf - scratched in favour of a really cool bracelet, I'll show it when it is done.
(5) Stenciled t-shirt - the Hubby is in charge of this so I'll add some links when he decides what he is doing - hahaha, so not done, I'll let the hubby post when he gets around to it
Music portfolio - I am going to work this out myself, I'll post the tutorial - changed to an April Bag from Sew Mama Sew Handmade holidays, not done yet.
3) Crayon roll - another Skip to My Lou gem Or pencil roll all with pad - done, love, love, love them!
(2) Wool bonnet or maybe fleece? - again this is one of mine - tut to follow- not done yet
I added a Busy Book that I am just getting ready to assemble - I will write a very detailed post about that!
I may add another Easy Lap quilt - we'll see.
So that is it, I am actually quite proud of where I am!